From $575 per night
6 Guests · 3 bed · 3 bath · 2 Cars
Barrel & Branch offers the ultimate in elegant coastal living.
Leave the car behind and take a short five-minute stroll to Byron Bay's world-famous beaches, the lively town centre, or to the eclectic arts and farmers' markets.
Whether you have come to surf, soak up the Sun, sample dishes prepared by Australia's leading chefs, or to cook up your own feast from the region's fresh organic produce, Barrel & Branch is where you belong.
Barrel & Branch is located in a rare heritage precinct that reflects Byron's early coastal lifestyle. The house has been carefully renovated to honour the town's heritage. The traditional timber construction allows fresh sea breezes in, while large decks encourage relaxation in the stunning natural surrounds.
The Master King and Queen bedrooms in the main part of the house open out onto a gorgeous salt-water pool, while another Master Queen bedroom, in the adjoining cottage, opens out into a spectacular tropical retreat.
The entire property has been beautifully-styled, and if sea breezes are not enough, the ceiling fans and ducted reverse-cycle airconditioning are available throughout. Every part of the house is available for you to enjoy during any season.
The Master King includes a large ensuite with shower and freestanding double bathtub. The Queen bedroom is serviced by an adjacent bathroom.
The Master Queen in the adjacent retreat offers a lush and private escape. The bedroom and its stunning ensuite have been designed to ensure that you do not miss the natural beauty of the evergreen tropical garden and its ancient poinsettia. The Master Queen is serviced by a private sitting area, a television for movie-watching in bed, as well as a fully-equipped kitchen. A Queen trundle is available on application.
What You’ll Love
The Beach Town Location
- Slowly stroll to Byron Bay’s stunning beaches, the vibrant town centre, the farmers markets, or the iconic ‘Piggery’.
- Leave your car behind and walk to Byron Bay’s trendiest cafes and its celebrated restaurants.
The Beach House Lifestyle
- Return from your spa treatment, yoga class, or surf and dive straight into your own saltwater pool or soak under the outdoor shower.
- Fall into the comfy outdoor lounge as you drift off to the sounds of rustling bamboo and singing birds.
- Sway in a hanging chair under an ancient poinsettia as you read in your private tropical oasis.
- Laugh with friends over a BBQ on the large deck beside the pool
The Resort-style Amenities
- Wake in a stunning Master King that overlooks the pool or in a Master Queen with views out to a tropical oasis.
- Enjoy resort-style ensuites in each Master room, including a double bath in the Master King.
- Step out from the Queen Room directly onto the pool deck.
- Escape to the house’s secluded retreat with its separate lounge, kitchen, deck and hanging chair.
- Open up the house to welcome in cool sea breezes or, if necessary, take advantage of ceiling fans and centrally-ducted air-conditioning throughout the house.
The little things
- Stay in touch with free Wi-Fi that is boosted to every part of the house.
- Stream your favourite services (e.g. Netflix, Stan or Spotify) to one of the two Smart Televisions.
- Watch Foxtel on the cinema screen Smart Television in the main lounge.
- Play your favourite music through the Bluetooth speakers in every room.
- Connect over board games, play cards, or browse through the books left around the house.